Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Heart Belongs To You!

On Valentine's Day we took the kids sledding. It was such a beautiful day and there was fresh snow. This was Katie's first sledding trip and she LOVED it. I thought she would be scared (I don't know why, she's not afraid of anything) but she had a ball! The boys had fun too. I think that the hill at Eastwood is great for sledding.


Katie likes to get her way.

Dad and E

I LOVE this picture. I think it needs to be on my wall.

My little snow angels.

Everything looks better upside down.


What a sweet pair. Peas in a pod, these two.

Miles of Smiles - my always happy Eathan, what a great kid!

Old Blue Eyes - Gavin is the silly guy at our house and makes everyone laugh!

Three's Company

Daddy's Girl

1 comment:

julie said...

Looks like a fun day! I especially liked Katie's scream effect on the first video. I Love those guys!