Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Promise To Do My Best...



As it turns out 8 is a huge milestone birthday. Along with everything else E is now a Cub Scout. He is officially in the rank of Wolf. He loves it. He feels so big and is excited to sign off everything he can. My advice is to start saving now for the day you have to buy all this garb. Even with getting the kerchief from a friend the bill came to $50. I also bought his shirt big enough to fit until he is done with cubs so that I don't have to buy a new one and sew (or glue as I do) patches on another shirt.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the financial warning. Cub scouting seems far away for Tyler. He is involved in Girl Scouts because he is Brooklynn's sibling, but he can't wait for the BOY thing.