
The evening started off with all of our visitors arriving and then we went to the church for
Eathan's very first Blue and Gold Banquet. When we arrived we were told that it was YESTERDAY!
Eathan was so upset and so I told him he could pick anywhere to eat. He, of course, chose
McGrath's Fish House. So we all piled in two cars and made our way downtown in the snow. The Gateway was like a little ghost town because of the snow and we shared the
restaurant with only a few other crazy people out that night. The
weather wasn't too bad at first but it got worse as the night went on. So we went right home after dinner and tried to entertain ourselves.
Grandma helped E put together is Valentines Box and it looked great! Thank goodness she was here, I am not very good at crafts! Gavin wanted to make a box for his class to, even though he had already made one in school.
Grandpa spent the time playing with Katie, she was laughing pretty hard but I think he was having the most fun!
Julia
Madsen was also in town and spent the night. She played with the kids and we caught up on each others happenings, it was really good to see her but it made us really miss both her and Ryan and Darrin and I did our best to convince her that it is time to move back to Utah.

No comments:
Post a Comment