Friday, March 14, 2008

Sedona AZ Sister to Moab UT






On the way back from Montesuma' s we drove through Sedona. It is so pretty! It rivals Moab. There are some lame little shopping outlets that aren't really worth stopping for. The views however, are totally worth the drive! There seems to be a lot of biking and hiking trails and Darrin was amazed. He was ready to pack up and move there right away. Of course these pictures do not do the beauty justice but they give you a good idea!

2 comments:

Joann Keller said...

The pictures are great. Love them all. Of course it helps when you have photogenic children.

Andrea said...

Who's the photographer? I could see your family living in Sedona for Darrin.
After arriving home, I realized I have been to the Sedona area before. There are some natural waterslides at Slide Rock. We'll have to go again at a warmer time of year. The kids would love it.